Blind Girl Inc.
"Thank you for a wonderful panel this morning. I learned so much from you. It was such a pleasure to meet, and I'm you, glad to have been a part of a great conversation with all of you."
- Kathleen Wynne, MPP Don Valley West & Former Premiere of Ontario
“Michelle is a wonderful communicator, speaks from the heart and is believable.”
– Vicky Weaver, Bert Spencer Golf Tournament attendee
"Michelle, thank you so much for sharing your knowledge on service anumals in the classroom with us. We were all really impressed with your presentation."
- Rachel Petrie, Council for Exceptional Children, OISE - University of Toronto
"A workshop with Michelle Woolfrey went beyond expectations to motivate staff to think differently about the terms disability and diversity. From her introduction about her own story of overcoming many obstacles as a blind girl, she transmits how to become better employees by heightening awareness of others and their own inner activists. Our new appreciation will surely benefit our staff.”
– Lorrie Oddie, Assistant Warden, Joyceville Institution, Kingston
“I recently attended a Dining in the Dark Gala in Barrie hosted by Michelle Woolfrey and her mother, Diane. I have been following Michelle’s journey for several years and keep being impressed by her strength of character and her evolution as a dynamic speaker. She makes the audience want to conquer more in their lives and follow her courageous spirit to make their world a better, more welcoming place for everyone, while meeting the needs of their immediate environments. Her example of making her disability an opportunity to grow in new directions is truly inspirational. Can’t wait to see where she goes next!”
– Brenda Kayser, Barrie Visions Gala Attendee, President of Dempster-Paterson Holdings.
"Michelle has an amazing gift for connecting with an audience. She is able to share deeply personal experiences, while creating universal connections that her audience can identify with. Listening to Michelle speak is deeply moving, informative and inspiring!”
– Christine Kircos, Fundraising Coordinator, Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides